Friday, July 3, 2009

Blog Hop Dating Ad (Kidding!!)






***This is the Daily Drama!! I am a wife and a Mama to 3 beautiful children. My oldest is a boy, Lane, who is 9. The girls are Eden, 7, and Ava, 3.





I firmly believe that comedy just, well, happens. And, someone needs to write it all down. This blog is a creative outlet for me, and a journal-of-sorts for my kids(You know, we may need documented proof of certain embarrassing events....).







We have recently moved to a new area, and know NOBODY(well, we have met a few people, but, it's becoming a LONG summer.)***

I like sunsets, Diet Coke, and long walks on the beach(Oh....sorry, this isn't supposed to be a dating ad!)!! HAHA!!! But, for the record, I do like those things. Dislikes are public restrooms, grocery shopping, and seeing shoes in the road /p>MckLinky Blog Hop

12 comments:

  1. I hate grocery shopping too!! (The reason hubby is doing it as I type this.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes in the road never heard that before, but hey I don't think i like that either. Love you about me section its amazing how much a little word like mom encompasses. Beautiful kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sipping a diet coke right now - ahhhhh. You have some terribly cute kids. Happy blog hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha it's not a dating ad ... hey, you never know!! someone may know someone, who knows someone... have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can meet new friends here. Happy Blog Hopping. Shoes in the road??

    ReplyDelete
  6. amen to diet cokes and sunsets! though coffee is my first true love! Happy blog hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the blog hop to say hello. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hoppin in to say hi. Have a wonderful 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Out Blog Hoppin today! Nice to meet you!
    I'm a homeschool / SAHM to 3 -- Living in Louisiana -- Hope you come by to visit.

    She is a cutie!

    Have a Happy Fourth!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loathe grocery shopping...
    ugh.

    (found you through MckMama's 4th of July post)

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy blog hopping! the kids are adorable!i am a mom to a 4 year old girl. feel free to follow me ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping by to say hello. Your family is adorable. Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete