Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Attention: Toilet Abuser...FINAL NOTICE

Attention: Toilet Abuser

You have not responded to my previous request that you use your own bathroom. In fact, you have continued to abuse the toilet in my bathroom, and it has grown increasingly worse by the day!!

After finding a toilet full of nastiness this afternoon (SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bad, I made sure the plunger was in my hand before I even attempted to flush), "number two" smeared ALL OVER MY TOILET SEAT, and a puddle of piddle on the floor, I must insist that you cease and desist effective immediately.

New rule....No one under the age of *my age* is allowed into my bathroom. If this rule is broken, the new rule will be that no one under the age of *my age* is allowed into my bedroom. If that rule is broken......well.......then you can live in the shed behind the house.

Thank you.

1 comment: