Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pixies, Pedicures, and Pickle-Pops

Pixies






Our family went to The Happiest Place on Earth a few weeks ago, and all Ava wanted to do was hold Tinkerbell's hand. Granted, she had NO idea what to expect. As many times as I have been to Disney, I have never seen a real live Tinkerbell. Have you? No, I didn't think so. I really didn't want to dissappoint her....but I just didn't see it happening.


Glad I was wrong...







Her absolute favorite movie is Mary Poppins (another character that I am certain I have never actually seen there), so we were pleasantly surprised when we saw her in the afternoon parade...




....and so excited when she came over to say "Hello" to the kids during the Spectra Magic parade that I didn't even get a picture. Ava has NOT stopped talking about meeting Mary Poppins; but she was pretty upset that Jane and Michael weren't with her.






We rode ALL the rides...





And, Lane, even with a broken arm, attempted to pull the sword from the stone...





Overall, it was a great day!!




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pedicures
Eden's pedicure went well......although I was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dissappointed....they didn't pumice!!! I really, really wanted to see her squirm!!!

Ever the diva, Eden watched the nail stylist VERY closely, to make sure she was following instructions...


Under the dryer with her pink and white polka dots!
I love me some girlie time!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pickle-Pops
Pickle-Pops??!! What in the world is a pickle-pop???!!! A pickle on a stick?? A frozen pickle? A newly discovered disgusting form of Soda??
NOOOOOOO.......it is SO much nastier than these suggestions! A pickle-pop is...........wait for it....wait for it......
Frozen-pickle-juice-on-a-stick!!!
Sounds like a delightfully refreshing summertime treat, right? RIGHT???!!
Yeah....I didn't think so.
My kids, on the other hand, think that pickle-pops are the next best thing since sliced bread!!

No comments:

Post a Comment