Sunday, July 5, 2009

She Draws The Line At Porta-Potty...

I didn't know it was possible. I really didn't. But, I am SO pleased to announce that I have found a public restroom (although, in my opinion, it is an extremely poor excuse for a public restroom!!) that my child does NOT want to visit.

In fact, Ava flat out refused to use the porta-potty. She literally climbed up my body, all the way to my neck, and began to choke the very breath out of my body, screaming bloody murder, as if I was beating her inside of the porta-potty (As if that would even be possible...I don't know how we were both in there together...without touching anything. And her tantrum was making it difficult to remain centered in the teeny-tiny water closet-o'-nastiness!! Have I mentioned that I am clostrophobic? And that I HATE public restrooms? And that the porta-potty is in a class ALL it's own, located far, far, FAR beneath gas station bathrooms? Well, it is.).

My beautiful daughter actually suggested that she would pee OUTSIDE on the ground, or in her pants before she would use the porta-potty. It's good to know that my daughter has standards!!

For other Public Restroom Adventures, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Funny!

    Thank you for voting for me in the First Official Dork-Off at Lin's Duck and Wheel With String.

    http://duckandwheelwithstring.blogspot.com/

    The votes are in and the winner has been announced. Thanks so much for your vote. Be sure to come back and check out Lin's blog and my blogs.

    Thanks again!
    Lola
    http://lolasdiner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete