Monday, July 6, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

This morning, I am NOT embarrassed to take Lane and his filthy, nasty, smelly cast to the doctor. I know that the doctor does NOT see such filth on a daily basis, and thus is NOT phased by it. ( I, on the other hand, REALLY am phased by it, because....it's disgusting. He is a 9 year old boy, in 100 degree weather, with a cast up to his armpit. Do the math...(or...science???? I am NOT sure what that would be classified as...))

I was NOT tempted to pour baking soda, or baby powder, or foot deodorant, or ANYTHING that might reduce the smell into...said cast.

I did NOT wake up this morning to realize that, yet again, I had forgotten to switch the laundry into the dryer. My laundry is NEVER sour!!! I am a laundry aficionado. No one EVER runs out of socks or underwear in this house. Really. Or...not really. I'm confused....

I did NOT forget that my daughter threw up in her carseat at the beginning of our 7 hour road trip home. I did NOT forget to launder her carseat (like I said...LAUNDRY AFICIONADO!!!). My car did NOT remain in the driveway unused for several days, after which, I did NOT discover that vomit that has been in the scorching hot car......smells a little like Lane's cast.
This carseat is NOT still in my car, in its vomit-covered form.

I did NOT get so upset with my kids this week (for their NEVERENDING public restroom "needs") that I put things back on the shelf and walked out of a store, taking them straight home. I am always attentive to my kids needs. And my kids would NOT lie about needing to go potty in order to provide a distraction. Ahem.

Finally, I am NOT writing this post while I should be blow-drying my hair and getting my kids ready for the doctor's appointment.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! Just hopping over from MckMama's Not Me Monday post! I really enjoyed reading your Not Me's! And your laundry post reminded me that I should change over my laundry some time tonight too! LOL! Have a great week!

    ~ Jennifer
    http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Not Me's! I found you on MckMama's live chat-I'm from South MS! I love your posts. You really have a public bathroom phobia!! Very funny!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete