Saturday, July 18, 2009

Attention: Toilet Abuser!!!

Attention: Whichever child o' mine that continues to use my toilet. Without flushing. Daily. Even though I have asked repeatedly that you use another bathroom. My bathroom is for me. And I actually pee in the toilet, not in all surrounding areas.

I understand that you don't want to use your own bathroom. I wouldn't want to use your bathroom, either! (I do clean it often, but after one use, it's shot!) But there are two others. Please choose one of these toilets. Or, just use yours. I got it just for you kids! That way, all the nastiness can be contained in one room...and my bathroom can remain sacred.

Thanks.

P.S.- Ava,

Since I am pretty sure you are the toilet abuser, please refrain from coming into the bathroom when I am using it. Do not ask me to get up. There is no such thing as taking turns with toilets. You have your own. I will not share mine.

Thank you.

1 comment: