Thursday, August 13, 2009

Peanut Pete??!!

While a recent debate over where we would have dinner...(my mom and I are both indecisive about these things....so, as often as we go out, we have this argument...It does get old. She needs to make a decision!!!), Ava said she wanted to go eat at "the man with the teeth".

HUH? (I actually said this to her.)

She said, "You know!!! Peanut Pete!" In the most cartooniest, dramatic, cutesiest, high pitchiest voice I have ever heard. (Also, kind of implying that I must be an IDIOT if I didn't know who Peanut Pete was.)

I laughed my head off.

And, no. I have no idea who Peanut Pete is. Do you?

I just started a discussion in my Blog Frog forum for you to leave your funny kid stories! 1000 cool points for being the first post-er to respond. HA!

1 comment:

  1. LOL...I'm sorry-never heard of Peanut Pete!! When you finally find out who it is, let us know!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete