Monday, August 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Eden!

My beautiful girl! I will never forget the day I found out I was having a little girl! I was SO excited! I immediately started thinking about dresses and hairbows.... and pink....and purple.....and yellow....and all other things girlie!

And now you are 8!

You are a brilliant little girl. You blow my mind daily with your insight and sensitivity. Your compassion is SO beyond your years. You are very determined, and persistent. Your creativity continually amazes me. Your sense of humor is....well, HILARIOUS! You are very quick witted!You are cautious, careful. You weigh situations deeply before deciding to act.

You love your fashion. You are a natural born shopper, but always amaze me with your ability to window browse. You never beg. You always point out the things that other family members might like as well. You are SO considerate!

I love you very much, and I am SO proud to be your mom.

1 comment: