Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Blog is Born

Since I don't spend enough time on the internet, I have decided to start a blog.(This blog is a safe haven for sarcasm. You have been warned!) We have just moved to a new area, and haven't met many people yet. The kids and I planned to spend the summer at the community pool; but, we had a HUGE WRENCH thrown into our plans this weekend when our son, Lane, fell off of his skateboard and broke his arm. So, no more pool for us (*sigh*). Thus, out of a tremendous amount of time spent sitting around reading other people's blogs, I have decided to start my own. And any suggestions for fun summer activities that don't require the use of two hands or that do not include masses(or even droplets) of water would be greatly appreciated!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lane,

    Hope you feel better.

    Your Friend,

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete