Sunday, September 27, 2009

OH! THE DRAMA!

I know that you all have been missing my randomly absurd posts (well, okay....I don't know that you miss them, but I do know that I haven't posted them!), and there is a good reason for that.

We moved in May. It was a long distanced move. It was very un-fun. One never really realizes how much JUNK one has, until one attempts to move it ALL in one trip. Just your husband and you. With three kids underfoot. Lemme say it again....VERY UN-FUN. (I think I may still have a few bruises.)

I think that as time goes by, you forget how bad moving actually is. How time consuming, unorganized, terrible, breakable, miserable, exhausting, etc moving can be. And as the time passes, and you forget how awful it was, you get the idea that you should do it again. (Kind of like child birth.....)

Not enough time has passed!!! Seriously!!

My landlord called me early this week, and let me know that she had lost her job and wants to move back into this house. She aked if we could be out in 30 days.

Frantic house searching has ensued. There is not a lot out there. And I am still frantic. And anxious. And, if I am being honest....REALLY IRRITATED at this point.

Yes, we have a lease....and it says that we live here until mid April. No, we have not violated the contract on our end. But, this is a small family community, and community tensions would run high if we did not move along.

There are no homes available in this school zone, so my poor kids will have to change schools. Again.

But, I think I have found the perfect home. We just can't meet with the owner until Thursday.

So, right now I am majorly stressing about finding a house. After I have that nailed down, then I will stress about the actual moving of the massive mounds of stuff.

And I just unpacked the last box about 2 weeks ago.

*Sigh*


6 comments:

  1. OMGosh, I'm so sorry!! How awful. I hope you find something soon!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.

    Wow.

    I'm so sorry. If you lived close I'd offer child care. I cannot even imagine that stress. I hate moving and I've only moved three time in my entire life. I'll be praying for you all for peace and sanity, and ___________? Fill in the blank for me would you?

    And I have been wondering where you went to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have missed your randomly absurd posts! I'm sorry about your situation. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be. Hope everything works out and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, have missed your posts!! I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. :) Good luck! Wish I could help with the packing (ok, that's a lie...I'm glad I don't have to help with the packing!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that you & your family have to move (again). We just recently moved too & I couldnt believe how much 'junk' we had, I dont know if I'd be able to handle doing it again so soon.

    Good luck & hopefully the new house will be even better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Su-HU-HU-HU-HUCKS!!!!!! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete