Friday, September 18, 2009

Five Question Friday


It's Friday! And I. Am. Excited.

Why, you ask? Well, mainly because I won't have to wake up at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow.

But also because it is time for some Five Question Friday fun, brought to you by the Fantabulous Mama M.



September 18th Questions: (Thanks to Keely, Meghan, and Amanda for their help!)

1. What's your favorite line from a movie?

Well, I would have to say that it is a tie. Both lines are from the same movie.

" I carried a watermelon."
and
" Nobody puts Baby in the corner!"
Dirty Dancing was my favorite movie ever. And, I can probably quote the movie. (But I won't.)
I think Patrick Swayze was my first love.(Of course, Peyton Manning is a close 2nd!)



2. What "group" did you belong to in high school? Goths, jocks, preps, drama, nerds?

Tough question! I tried to be friendly to everyone. I was in the "smart classes", so I was mostly a nerd. I wouldn't call myself a prep...those were the snotty girls...

I was in chorus and drama...but I was definitely not a goth, but I had many friends who were.....

But mostly, I just mingled with everyone.


3. If you had $1000 just for yourself what would you spend it on?

(We are really focusing on our Dave Ramsey plan, so right now, I would pay off debt with it...but for this exercise, let's pretend we are debt free....I WISH!!)

I am really wanting to get a bar top table that seats 8 for my breakfast area.


4. What was your favorite childhood cartoon?

Too many to name!

Looney Tunes, Pinky and the Brain, and Animaniacs

5. What kind of sleeper are you? Back? Tummy? Side? Sprawler?

I sleep in a morphed position...somewhere between stomach and side. Always facing the edge of the bed. Always on the right side of the bed. And I have the best pillow ever made. Contoured. Memory foam.

Ummmmmm....I will see you bloggy peeps later....my pillow is calling my name!!!

There you have it! Join in the fun!!





MckLinky Blog Hop

3 comments:

  1. Awww, what a great shout out! You rock, Miss Meghan! And I still need to check this Dave Ramsey dude out...'cept I like to spoil myself sometimes...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow-you sleep JUST like me!! Or, maybe I sleep just like you...whatever. I sleep half stomach-half side, facing the outside of the bed and on the right!! Weird. :)
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sleep the exact same way and with a memory foam contoured pillow! My arms don't enjoy this though!

    ReplyDelete